It’s easy to donate now via PayPal or Credit Card. Click on one of the icons below to help change a child’s life today!
Other Ways to Give
Create Your Own Personal Fundraising Page
Click here for instructions on setting up your own Samaritan’s Feet fundraising page! Whether you’re hosting a small fundraiser, raising funds for one of our mission trips or donating a special occasion to Samaritan’s Feet, here is a great place to start!
Many companies have programs through which they will “match” the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift matching, your employer can multiply your donation to Samaritan’s Feet, making it go further.
Check with your company’s Human Resources office to see if they offer gift matching. If your employer does offer this program, your Human Resources department should provide you with a matching gift form to send to us, along with your donation. Complete this form and mail it with your donation to:
Samaritan’s Feet International
P.O. Box 78992
Charlotte, NC 28271
Our financial office will verify receipt of your gift and return the form to your company for matching funds.
Planned or Legacy Giving
With thoughtful planning, you can make a lasting contribution to our mission. Your gift can take any of the following forms:
- Residual bequest – after making provisions for your family and friends, the balance of your belongings (legally referred to as your “estate”) is donated to Samaritan’s Feet.
- Percentage of your estate – where a specific percentage of your estate is left to Samaritan’s Feet.
- Pecuniary bequest – where a specific sum of money is donated.
- Specific gift bequest – referring to any non-cash items such as stock, annuities, property, jewelry, artwork, or other valuables, which can be given to Samaritan’s Feet.
- Life insurance policy.
Want to know more about a planned gift to Samaritan’s Feet? You should make an appointment with your legal or financial adviser. They have all the tools to help you decide what type of request to make.
We have partnered with the National Christian Foundation to make it easy for our supporters to donate cash and non-cash assets to us to take full advantage of all tax credits and benefits. If you’d like to know more about our single-charity fund, complete this form and we will get back with you shortly.
Giving Through Special Shopping Programs
The following are programs that allow shoppers to easily give to Samaritan’s Feet (most at no cost to the shopper). All you have to do is sign up, select Samaritan’s Feet as your charity of choice, and do your regular shopping.
- Amazon Smile – AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Samaritan’s Feet, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the charity of your choice.
- American Express Members Give – Members Give Online allows you to make a donation using your American Express® Card or, if you are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program, you can redeem your points for a donation.
- Buy4 – Support your cause with your daily online purchases at no cost to you. Go to Buy4.com before you start shopping online, then click on a merchant or coupon to be sent to the merchant’s site. Shop on that site like you normally do and when you make an eligible purchase, a percentage of each sale will be credited to your cause’s account in a few days.