Join Our Team
Our mission is to serves and inspire hope in children by providing shoes as the foundation to a spiritual and healthy life resulting in the advancement of education and economic opportunities. Together with our partners, we’ve served over 6.5 million people in 88 countries. Are you ready to make a difference with us? Check out the job opportunities below and consider joining the team.
The Special Events Coordinator will be responsible for assisting Samaritan’s Feet in the development and implementation of its marketing programs. The chosen candidate for this position will be responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the current fundraising and event programs and activities within the marketing department. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Primary Event Focus
- Barefoot Gala
- Golf Invitational
- The National Shoe Drive Campaign
- Champions of Hope
- Customized special events
- Experience in event management or project management for nonprofits or equivalent corporate sales experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills which must be effective and courteous; requiring high integrity when dealing with a broad array of cultures and languages.
- Ability to identify and establish priorities, work independently, and exercise sound judgement related to providing support and assistance.
- Ability to identify problems in a timely manner, make recommendations toward solutions, and collaborate with team members on their implementation.
- Ability to work on a dynamic team that emphasizes establishing effective working relationship with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in filing systems and general office procedures preferred.
- Proficient in the use of the full Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Location and Hours
Charlotte Headquarters, part-time, 20 hours a week.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or click the button below.