Volunteers are always needed in our warehouse, as we process hundreds of thousands of shoes each year! Your time volunteering will not only provide a child with the gift of new shoes, but also a message of hope and compassion.
We encourage all volunteers plan to bring a donation of $20 per volunteer or a new pair of children’s athletic shoes as part of your volunteer experience in our warehouse.
Things to Know Before Volunteering
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted in the warehouse.
- Children ages 8-15 may volunteer with a parent or chaperone.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must provide Samaritan’s Feet with a printed waiver signed by parent or legal guardian in order to volunteer in the warehouse.
- Closed-toe shoes are required to volunteer in the warehouse.
- While the warehouse is temperature controlled, it often reflects the outside temperature. Please dress accordingly.